1. Test samples according to standards or customer requirements;
2. Assist department heads and technical responsible persons in developing new test methods, make original records of the items in charge of inspection, and conduct data analysis and collate and prepare complete test reports, and be responsible for analyzing the test results and the data provided.
3, the correct use of laboratory testing equipment, instruments, consumables and reference materials, maintenance of the laboratory environment;
4, Familiar with the relevant provisions of ISO17025, with a serious and positive attitude.
1. College degree or above, related major (mechanical/electromechanical, etc.)
2. More than one year of related work experience, able to independently implement related test items and provide reliable test results, familiar with third-party testing workflow and ISO17025 quality system;
3, skilled English literacy;
4, can be skilled in the operation of the relevant testing equipment;
5, familiar with common office software;
6. Careful and rigorous work, strong sense of responsibility, listening to work arrangements, and teamwork.
1. Conduct external quotation and consultation reply;
2. Group samples and make quotations and invoices;
3 Follow up the test process, follow the reminder report;
4. Coordinating customer relationships, nurturing important customers, handling customer complaints or complaints;
5. Coordinating all departments and laboratories to complete the test;
6, make a variety of document forms, management data documents.
1. College degree or above, requiring major in science and engineering;
2. More than 2 years relevant work experience;
3, English 4 and above;
4, meticulous work, with good communication skills and organizational coordination;
5. Enthusiastic, active, active, and outgoing;
6, Strong sense of responsibility, self-discipline, and team spirit;
7, skilled use of office software;
8, good customer service awareness.
1, according to the customer's test requirements or test standards, develop test plans.
2. Arrange tests according to customer requirements and issue Chinese/English reports
3. Provide technical support to frontline personnel such as the market or customer service.
4. Develop and lead new laboratory testing capabilities and areas, track and report test progress;
5, test process, document preparation
6, responsible for the test department management, and supervision;
7. Management of personnel, scheduling, procedures, etc. of the testing department, recruitment and training of department personnel;
1, related work experience more than three years;
2. College degree or above, majoring in science, (such as liberal arts major needs to engage in more than 10 years of work experience in the industry);
3, English 4 or above;
4. Strong workmanship, with prioritized laboratory experience;
5, independent work ability and strong learning ability;
6, good communication and coordination skills.